Saturday 21 August 2010

Ecstasy Of gold



Have you ever listened to this masterpiece? It was quite famous some time back. But, not too sure whether it is so now. You can find this in the original sound track of 'The good, the bad and the ugly', the third and the final film in the 'Dollar Trilogy', which Clint Eastwood played the main role in. Music was composed by Ennio Morricone.

No need to talk any more. Immerse yourself in it and feel the emptiness of the Western landscape during the era of the American Civil War. Can you smell the gun powder in the dry, dusty wind and hear the rattling of the hooves of an approaching rider?

2 comments:

  1. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly is one of my favorite films of all-time! :D If i run across a rerun, i watch it - no matter how long it's been on, or how quickly it will be over.
    I think it's both COOL & good on the comic relief. :))
    Thanks for sharing. The soundtrack is great. Love the visual - your description is spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I too can watch all three films of Dollar trilogy over and over with out getting bored. Amazing acting by Clint Eastwood too. I wonder how many people of our generation have watched them though. I'm grateful to my farther for introducing me to them. :)

    ReplyDelete